The DS Boosters is a non-profit organization comprised of volunteer parents and dedicated community members who celebrate the joy of sport. We organize, promote and host a variety of community events that raise critical funds required to improve our regional campus and develop our student athletes. The DS Boosters mission is to directly impact the coaches and student athletes of all high school athletics and provide positive support to middle school, youth and adult sports programs throughout Dover & Sherborn.
Projects are our game – specifically those that have a positive effect on our student athletes and the regional campus. We have accomplished a lot over the years but would love to hear from you about creative ways we can enhance our existing sport programs.
Notable Projects Completed
- Indoor & Outdoor Batting Cages
- Portable Scoreboard
- Field Signs – Eagle Scout Project w/ Mark Czeisler
- Football Blocking Sled
- Weight Room Record Board
- Tennis Cart, Benches, Rollers, Ball Hoppers
- Track Javelin, Discus, Shot Put Apparatus
- Team Loan: Ski Team – Speed Suits
- Hockey Power Slides
- Irrigation Systems
- Stadium Lights & Sound System
- Motorized Basketball Backboards
- Regional Campus Master Plan – Design, Architecture
- Nora Searle Stadium – Engineering, Construction
- Team Awards, Letters & Trophies
- Coaches Education Programs
- Annual Scholarships
- Coach Buses – Post-Season Playoff Teams
Let’s Do It – Together
We have lots to celebrate, not the least of which includes coming together under Friday night football lights or on the sidelines of a dew-soaked field some random weekend morning. This is where we join hands – to form our own cheering squad. Together, we can raise the volume of this support.
Our Corporate Sponsors
We can’t do it alone. Nor can words express the gratitude we hold for your tremendous, year-over-year, acts of kindness. So while thank you does not say enough, it’s a start. We will do our part to encourage our community to patronage your businesses.